Jan 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Unseelie Court: Pestilence by Jasmine Becket-Griffith
Happy New Year from the antediluvian House of Pestilence. 

I feel apologies are in order, not only if the start of the Zombie Apocalypse begins at my house, but also because I really meant to be further ahead on The Ingenue. I've made tons of notes and have several scenes and storylines set up which made me feel I was way ahead of schedule, then the inevitable happened and no I don't mean the holidays (which were only a part of the problem). It turned out that my youngest was sick for days, including Christmas (and there's nothing sadder than a 5yo trying to be chipper while opening presents then crawling back on his momma's lap 'cuz he's exhausted). But as always happens, Patient Zero was sick for two days and then spread the freaking Flu to everyone else in the house who came down with it for six days of fever, aches and chills. So, long story short, BRAINZZZZ. I promise that I'm hard at work with new installments and have lots of crazy plans for the 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment