Oct 18, 2013

Friday, Yippeee! - I meant this weekend ;)


Yippeee! Just some quick notes and some humor.


The Ingenue

The first post of The Ingenue is set for Saturday (really, I did the post already :) Just a friendly FYI: it will be completely raw and unedited. I'm treating it as a freebie writing exercise project. Because it will eventually include explicit material, each installment will have a (typical) fan-fiction header with pertinent information including rating and any act that might be objectionable to some readers. I apologize ahead of time for the fact that you will to do a few clicks to get to the story and/or download (depending on the rating). I'm having fun with it and I hope you will too.


Humor - Bad Lip Reading
 via SmexyBooks



Justin and Emily: The Proposal


Whether real or fake, indulgent or romantic, this was twenty seven
minutes that truly entertained me more than any romantic comedy
that Hollywood has come up with in the last decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment