Nov 26, 2012

Music Monday and News


Pink has always been one of my fav female singers
but I have to say I was totally impressed by how
awesome she is in this song.

News:

I must apologize for being so behind. In fact, with the craziness
of the holidays and NaNo and a new release, I feel like I'm still
planning for Halloween. That's how far behind I am. So, of course,
I totally missed the run of the Men and Women of the Military Hop
Giveaway. Just blew right by me, but better late than never. Right? ;)

Congrats to the winner, Beckey 
who gets Water of Life, Cold Hard Magic and Eve Langlais' Alien Mate.
And because I was so late, I figured the least I could do was
pick a second winner, Catherine, who gets a copy of Water of Life.
Again, my apologies for being soooo unfashionably late.

No comments:

Post a Comment