Jan 7, 2012

New Year's Resolution or so, what's next?

With the 'soft release' of Water for Life, I had to decided what the heck I'm going to do next and basically came up with - dududum - more writing! Wow. Newsflash. LOL.




Well, clearly, I'm going to be shipping WoL out to bloggers for reviews, but I also decided to focus on more projects instead of spending the next 2-3 months pimping it.

The good news is I really liked writing in the Water for Life universe. Good thing, eh? LOL. There are clearly more stories there and I'm currently playing with ideas on whether the second story in that universe will be a different couple or if it will be a continuation of Gracen & Jackson's relationship. Haven't decided yet.

Bakanekonei




On the immediate future, I'm working on a smutty take on Red Riding Hood. That picture is kinda perfect for my adult version of the story. LOL. Wolfy does not like to be interrupted.




After that, I have two full length stories to tackle. Both are previous NaNoWriMo projects so that mostly means going back over them again and start cutting all extra wordy fluff that is synonymous with any NaNo story. We call it Nanoitis.

DonatellaDrago





One is about Lilith (or my version of Adam's first wife 'cuz I really think she gets a bad rep just because she decided Adam was a moron), her daughters and their messed up relationships with Archangels. Hopefully it's a different take on the legend of angels.







~dcbats2000


The other story involves witches and shapeshifters in a world where they were forced to come out of the closet.
*Girhasha
So there is the aspect magical racism (humans vs other), while searching for and dealing with real monsters both natural and created.










I'm also collaborating on a couple of short, short stories which are more quirky sci-fi oriented instead of romance. We'll have to see how that goes.

So that's it. My goal for 2012 is to have two novels and several short stories published.What's that saying? Go Big or Go Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment